Monday, January 17, 2011
About Andrea
Andrea Pearson was born on March 14, 1982 to Karl and Betty Pearson, and is the third of seven. During her childhood, the Pearson family moved from place to place, finally settling in Lehi, Utah.
Andrea began learning the viola and piano when she was ten years old, and currently plays both instruments, along with the violin, organ, cello, guitar, and upright bass. She attended UVSC for a couple of years before serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Canada Toronto East Mission where she worked with Spanish speaking people.
When Andrea returned from her mission, she transferred to Brigham Young University, and graduated a few years later with a bachelor of science degree in Communications Disorders.
While attending BYU, taking the maximum amount of credits possible and working full-time, Andrea wrote a young adult fantasy novel. A week after graduating, she signed a contract to have her book, The Key of Kilenya, published. It is scheduled to come out in 2011. (For more information, see her website.)
Andrea currently teaches orchestra to 4th, 5th, and 6th graders at Bluffdale Elementary. She works full-time at North Eastern Services as the Residential Program Specialist. She manages Utah County's residential department for NES - supervising the staff and managers of handicapped individuals. She also teaches private music lessons.
Along with writing, Andrea has a passion for art, and is frequently concocting ideas for more oil paintings. She loves music, spending time with family and close friends, watching movies, being outdoors, whistling, and learning. She was privileged to work in the Mount Timpanogos Temple from July 2009-January 2011 as an ordinance worker.
Choose one of the following:
Our Story
About Nolan
About Andrea
The Nitty Gritties
Our House Colors
(Photo of Andrea by Gavin Cox.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats Andrea! I am on the missionary mom's list and am grateful for all your mom (and dad) have done to run it for so long! You are gorgeous! Good luck on your wedding!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you and wish you well! :)
ReplyDeleteLike Linda, I'm a return missionary mom on one of your Mom and Dad's sites! I feel like I know you, through your parents! :)
Take great care of each other and have a joyious life together!! :)
I married my eternal heartthrob 30 yrs. ago, - it'll be 31 March 29th! I thought it wasn't possible to love him more than I did then, but I love him more with ever passing yr., and am grateful we have all eternity to share because I'd be lost without him!! :)
The best is yet ahead! Hold on to your hat and enjoy the journey!!!! :)
Since I checked out your blog, feel free to check out mine! http://rudnbj.blogspot.com/
Scroll back to either March or April of '10 to see a couple of photos of my Honey and I from our wedding day! :)
So exciting! I'm very happy for you. . .cute site!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Julianna Spencer (Hopkins):)